Investment advisory services include advising customers on investment decisions relating to equities, bonds and money market instruments, based on our research, expertise and experience.
We also provide a wide range of corporate finance advisory services such as:
- Assisting companies to comply with regulatory requirements during securities issue and listing;
- Analysis of cost of capital and recommending appropriate financing structure;
- Conducting business and share valuations;
- Performing advisory services as a capital market lead advisor on initial public offer (IPO) transactions, private placements, arranging and placing services on debt issuance and sponsoring brokerage services for equity IPOs and rights issues;
- Assisting companies already listed on the DSE to undertake secondary offerings or listing of additional shares, and offers for sale;
- Assisting firms with in-depth balance sheet analysis and restructuring, regulatory compliance, ownership and cost analysis to help them make funding and/or investment decisions;
- Advising clients on best investing opportunities available in the capital markets;
- Advising clients on best financing options available, e.g. by comparing public listing on the DSE against private placements or bank borrowing or other financing types;
As a nominated advisor (NOMAD) - currently through the wholly-owned TSL Investments Management Ltd subsidiary - assisting start-up companies, small and medium size enterprises (SME) and other growth-potential companies to raise capital from the public and list their shares on the DSE.